It is impossible for startups to understand and know how to solve all difficulties they encounter. Mentor clinics are 1 on 1 high level interactions between mentors and entrepreneurs, with topics that focus on: Business Model design, HR, Legal, Fundraising, Supply chain, etc.. The Mentor clinics aim to provide a private, interactive session for mentors to share their experience and advise startups, in their areas of expertise.
Topic: Accounting, Business Formation and Human Resources Management
We invite you to register for a 45 minutes consultation session on your accounting, taxation, auditing, payroll and HR and corporate secretarial questions with Alex So, Managing Partner of FastLane Group. Come talk to us and get the tips for running a successful company.
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
- Open to public, but startups will get priority.
- Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
- For people who register early online, fee will be only HKD 200 / session.
- For walk-in, fee will be HKD 250 / session and only be accepted when the session is not booked.
- Mentee will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
- If you are interested in joining our next session, please fill-in this form: https://goo.gl/WHFUKc
For more detail, please check What is Mentor Clinic below:
About the Mentor:
|Date||27 Oct 2017, Fri|
|Time||14:00 - 18:00|
|From||Paperclip Startup Campus|
|Where||3/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan|
|Price||Members: FREE, Non-Members: HKD 200, Walk-in: HKD 250 (*Community Discount Code Not-Applicable)|