It is impossible for startups to understand and know how to solve all difficulties they encounter. Mentor clinics are 1 on 1 high level interactions between mentors and entrepreneurs, with topics that focus on: Business Model design, HR, Legal, Fundraising, Supply chain, etc.. The Mentor clinics aim to provide a private, interactive session for mentors to share their experience and advise startups, in their areas of expertise.
Topic: Branding and business storytelling
Wondering how to succeed in the challenging game of persuasion? This mentoring session will focus on how startups can leverage storytelling to solve business problems and find their authenticity. With the right insight, you don’t need a big team to get your message out. Come with questions on how to integrate narrative into the core of your brand identity; and see how it can be used throughout the development process: from a business idea, through the execution of a product or service, to the final client.
Use this unique way of defining your brand during business presentations, product pitches, client meetings or conferences, as well when you need to reach audiences online through multimedia content in blogs and social networks. Find out how to make engagement your most valuable asset through narrative that sticks to your start-up’s message.
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
- Open to public, but startups will get priority.
- Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
- For people who register early online, fee will be only HKD 200 / session.
- For walk-in, fee will be HKD 250 / session and only be accepted when the session is not booked.
- Mentee will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
- If you are interested in joining our next session, please fill-in this form: https://goo.gl/WHFUKc
For more detail, please check What is Mentor Clinic below:
About the Mentor:
|Date||02 Mar 2017, Thu|
|Time||14:00 - 18:00|
|From||Paperclip Startup Campus|
|Where||3/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan|
|Price||Members: FREE, Non-Members: HKD 200, Walk-in: HKD 250 (*Community Discount Code Not-Applicable)|