Talk 1: How to set up & upkeep your company in HK – Practical advice you shouldn’t miss before taking action
Learn how to get over the challenges of opening / maintaining a company in HK with our Top Tips and Time-Saving Advice. Mr. Alex Lo, Experienced Consultant and Assistant Account Manager of Bridges Executive Centre Powered by Equiom, will address:
• Local and Cross-Border Support Needed by an Entrepreneur
• HK vs. Other Jurisdictions
HOW TO START A HK COMPANY?
• Procedures, Basic Requirements, How to Speed up
• Alternatives like Sole Proprietorship, Representative Office
3 KEYS TO MAINTAIN A HK COMPANY?
• Necessity of Company Secretary and SCR Support
• Accounting, Audit Arrangement, and Most Importantly: Tax Strategy and Planning Possibilities to Improve Cash Flow
• Cost-Efficient Workspace to Cut the Cost and Maximize Your Payoff
TIPS ON SETTING UP OFFSHORE COMPANY IN HK
• Why Seychelles or BVI
• Procedures, Basic Requirements, Timeframe
Talk 2: Opening a Corporate Bank Account
David Rosa, CEO and Co-founder of Neat, will talk about one of the biggest frustrations for startups setting up in Hong Kong:
• The requirements to open a bank account in Hong Kong
• Common reasons for banks to reject startups
• Shortcomings of the current (corporate) banking system
• Neat business: the alternative to a corporate bank account that he and his team have been building
About the Speakers:
As a proficient incorporation consultant and thoroughgoing professional, Alex has helped 500+ clients set up their business both inside and outside HK. Working with Bridges Executive Centre and earning unparalleled experience to deal with Govt authorities for years, Alex is now specialized in Company Setup, Maintenance & Local Compliance, as well as recommending best-fitting Office Solutions for expats living here or running a business in the city.
David is CEO and co-founder of Neat, a fast growing Hong Kong based fintech startup. David has over 20 years of experience in financial services. He spent most of his career at Citigroup, where he was the youngest managing director of Citigroup in Asia.
|Time||19:00 – 21:00|
|By||A lex Lo & David Rosa|
|From||Paperclip Startup Campus|
|Where||3/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan|