Melody Kwan will give a talk at Paperclip on Mar 27.
– How are you with the “ladies/ gents”?
– Are you persistent or ignorant?
– How not “think you’re good”
– Let’s get the ball rolling
– Self employed: ever tried a coloring book with nothing to color?
– The free-lancer syndrome
– Those who are thinking of going freelance, or have been freelancing and wants to listen from someone who “nearly flunked it all”
– Those who wants to listen to the sharings many freelancers either don’t want to, or can’t see the benefits of telling you
– Freelancers who wish had questions about running their businesses
Those who are planning on doing a pitch for their startup, or simply need to brush up their soft skills when it comes to “selling” themselves or their business
– Freelancers who want their messages to be delivered and heard by their target audiences
About the Speaker:
Melody Kwan, MC trainer/ Professional consultant/ Life & social skills coach/ Motivational speaker at MC Melody
Over 10 years ago, Melody threw the towel decided to stop building someone else’s dream and work for herself.
Yet rather than chase her own dream, she took the unconventional route of running directly toward what she feared the most: public speaking. Since then, she has not only mastered her fear, but she has made it her take up a variety of roles from being a voice over artist, tv show host, sports commentator, and professional MC. In the latest evolution, she spends her time helping others realize their own potential.
|Time||18:30 – 19:30|
|From||Paperclip Startup Campus|
|Where||3/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan|