| SIGN UP |
According to a report made by Hootsuite and We Are Social on the 2018 Eastern Asia internet trends, Google remains the most important web directory in Hong Kong with more than 74 million of monthly page views and in many countries around the world it’s the preferred search engine. Knowing how to run a successful Google Ads campaign and how to optimise it is key to reach your online success and grow your clients’ portfolio.
Join the “Advanced tools for Google Ads conversions optimization” workshop and get to know the tools to fine tune the performance of your online campaigns. We will have a look at the different attribution models available and the automatic bidding options that you can use to maximise the ROI of your campaigns. Other than the available tools for Google Ads the course will give you an overview on how to properly set-up Google Analytics and, through an accurate reporting and use of data, get the most out of every dollar of ad spend. Businesses that have applied the best practices of this course to their campaigns have seen their online conversions increase to a minimum of 30%* more on a monthly basis.
*Digital Nomads portfolio data
What you will learn:
– How to use and choose the different attribution models available for Google Ads
– How to choose the most appropriate automated bidding system for your campaign
– Which Google Analytics reports can help you to improve your conversions
– How to read properly the Google Analytics data at your disposal
– Make the right changes to your campaigns after the Google Analytics data analysis
– Increase the conversions coming from your Google Ads
Who Should Attend:
– Businesses that are already advertising with Google Ads and want to improve their conversions
– E-commerces that want to increase the results of their online campaigns
About the speaker:
Francesco has more than 11 years of working experience in IT and Online Business, who has worked in IBM, Google and other companies, leading the incubator-oriented enterprises to develop market strategies to promote corporate profits. Francesco can be fairly defined a digital marketing guru, he has 7 years of experience in SEM/SEO/Online Advertising and Sales with Google.
Francesco has lived in Asia-Pacific for 6 years and in 2017 has co- founded the digital agency “Digital Nomads Hong Kong” which has become official Google Partner. In addition to that in May 2018 he started a new company focused on product management and innovation, Materia , with another ex-Googler.
|Date||9 Oct 2018, Tue|
|Time||19:00 – 20:30|
|From||Paperclip Startup Campus|
|Where||3/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan|
|Price||Early Bird $300, Package for 2 $550, Walk in $350, Paperclip Member $250|