19 Sep 2019, Thu 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
sign up >
Workshop Details –
- Explanation/Discussion (15-20 minutes)
- Short introduction and explanation from Michael followed by a group discussion of the following questions.
- What is photography?
- What makes Hong Kong unique or interesting?
- What do you think makes a good photo?
- What are the advantages of mobile photography?
- Guided Photo Experience (45 minutes to 1 hour)
- Working in pairs or small groups, you will have about one hour to explore outside in Sheung Wan, creating images that express what you see and experience around you.
- Observe: take in your surroundings and look for interesting details
- Explore: look at your environment with a more critical eye
- Interact: share with others as well as interact with your surroundings
- Experiment: try a variety of angles, perspectives and compositions
- Reflections/Recap (15 minutes)
- Reflect on your experience, choosing and sharing one of your favorite photos with others.
19th Sept, 2019 Thur
3.30 – 5.00 pm